Tuesday, January 11, 2011

OCM Breakout

So, this is like week 3 of the OCM and I'm starting to experience some breakouts. I'm not sure if they are related to the OCM, the cold weather, or...my period about to start in like a week (I know that may be TMI). I'm so confused, and irratated.

Why oh why couldn't I be blessed with the sweet smooth skin like oooohhhh, every other woman I know! I have this combination, oily, dry, random a&& skin! Random, random skin. Skin that can't take any one treatment for more than 2 weeks without needing a change.

Hey, maybe my skin is a reflection of me...I do like a lot of change. My hair, my job, outfits...hmmmm...my skin may be letting me know its time for a change in other areas of my life. Who knows.

For now, I plan to change up my OCM. I'm going to only do it once a day at night. In the am I will refresh with water, tone and moisturize. I have changed the toner from so much apple cider vinegar to mostly green tea and only a cap full of ACV. My moisturizer has stayed the same because I love the feeling. I also changed the oils I'm using. Today, I added mostly grapeseed, about 10% Jojoba, 25% Castor Oil, and a couple of drops of Tea Tree oil. Well see by the end of the week whats really good with that mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment