Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Big Girl Panties

I present Exhibit A!
These are cute little boy shorts I used to sport all the time pre-baby. Today, I find these under a box, under a pile in DH's closet. I found these shorts along with a bunch of pre-baby undies that I obviously packed away and planned on wearing (or even freaking know existed) shortly after having her.

Now 2 f'in years later, I'm finding them and for a minute had to wonder were they mine or my 9 year old niece's. It's hard to even consider I was that small! I have a photo with me, talking on the phone to DH wearing these shorts.

So tiny...so, so tiny! And this was pre-breast reduction! Look at that flat belly! Ahhhhh...those shorts have drove me into a full depression. I'm collapsing on the floor...

I know to have a baby, I had to put on my big girl panties, but damn, I didn't know I had to keep them on!

Its looking grim for me. I talk to my girlfriends and they say stuff like, oh, it has taken me 4 years to get my body back, or oh my baby is 15 and I still don't have it back.

Well, this is my pledge...by 6/08/11 (that will be exactly 3 years since this photo), I will be rocking these shorts, I will be rocking the hell out of these shorts! You just wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment