Monday, January 24, 2011

5 Month Blowout


 
So, its been 5 months and here is my growth. Some days I think its long...some days I don't. For this look I put Wired (a styling creme for blowouts) on my wet hair and blow dryed...blew dry blowed dry...my hair on high/cool setting. It actually got reallllly straight. I'm not sure if I like how straight it got. For my afro I'd like it to be a little bit more kinky, but it gave me a true depiction of my length. I'd say its about 2.5 inches or so right now.

I'm still using Castor Oil and Coconut Oil. I maybe use the Castor Oil twice a week instead of everyday. My hair is so dry lately with the weather, I'm still trying to figure out my moisture mix. The Castor Oil definitely helps!

From this style, I did a twist out. And from the twist out I wet it a little to shrink it back up. Those pictures will come in the blogs to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment