Monday, January 24, 2011

20 Days of HCG

20 Days...give or take. And I got down to my lowest weight in the past 3 years! Until...yesterday I went out for fondue for my baby's mama birthday. The scale showed me...3+ lb gain overnight! What. The. F! It could have also been the scotch and late night shrimp fried rice catching up with me from the night before with the girls where I was super tiny, but it was really tragic to see that today. Here is a pix of me on Saturday at my all time low...only 9 pounds from my goal!


Tiny right! Those are skinny jeans...with no overlapping side fat (yes, I did have on a slight girdle, but still...) Tiny!

I've been working out every night for at least 20 minutes. I try to do a fit TV circuit on the Comcast On Demand. My favorite lately has been Jillian Michael's Fat Burn. Its quick and hits all the stuff I need to get tight and get right. My problem areas are arms, legs, butt...hell, everything. So I still have a lot of work to do to look good naked, but I'm looking pretty good in clothes so far.

So today I did a partial apple day. Its with the HCG, if you cheat (like I do every weekend) you eat apples mostly all day. Its supposed to be all day, but I can never get through the whole day. I have like 3 at work and a little salad for lunch. Then another later and a bowl of cabbage when I got home.

So far I'm done like 1.5 lbs from my super high weight gain this morning, so I'm hoping to be back at my goal by the morning. I'm going to try to do a whole hour of work tonight...so wish me luck!

For my hair in this picture, I did two-strand twist with Shea Moisture, wrapped it for a couple of hours, and then untwisted them. My front and middle never really curl, it was super straight after the blow out the day before, so I put on one of Kennedy's ribbons and kept it moving.

1 comment: