Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Remedies: OCM Issues

So, one of my besties saw my distress on the blog and sent me some awesome tips. She is also a natural girl and likes cooking up her own recipes, like me for skin and hair. I think she is way better at it than me because she has been at it for longer, so I CAN'T WAIT until she starts her blog so I can get some daily tips!!!

Some tips that I am trying now to help my breakouts, fakeouts whatever are as follows:
1. Taking makeup off with OCM (Castor Oil, etc mix)
2. Washing face following OCM with Hollywood Black Soap
3. Adding honey/cinnamon to face following the Black Soap to replenish moisture and help with breakouts
4. Adding a little more ACV to Green Tea to tone
5. Moisturize with coconut oil at night and coconut lotion in am

I've never used coconut on my skin. It seems so sweet, it seems so sinful to use on my skin, but I'm going to give it a whirl. I don't have any coconut lotion right now, but I may just try to use the aloe alone or coconut oil alone. I really like the moisturizer mix I use and it keeps my makeup on fabulously through the day. I don't want to loose the awesome moisture and smoothness I have in my face now, I just want to loose the super painful huge breakouts I'm having.

My plan this year is to try new things, for at least a month, before I give it up, so a week more of the OCM and we'll see how I'm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment