Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fun Holiday Hair

For Christmas, Baby and I rocked our naturals out to dinner.

Her style is penned by Curly Nikki in the following post Twist and Curl Tutorial. Baby wore 2 strand twist for about a week. I put rods on the ends of each twist after spraying with a little coconut oil/water mix. I left the rods on for a couple of hours. After the twists were completely dry, I removed the rod and untwisted each section with coconut oil. I did not separate much further because her hair now is really too soft for a lot of manipulation. It will start to loose its curl. I added a headband and whahlah!



I am rocking the wash and go. I co-washed with Suave Natural green apple conditioner and put EcoSyler Gel in. I combed through with a goody (denman like) brush.

Is it bad to have hair envy of my daughter? I can't wait for my hair to get to her length!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment