Monday, February 21, 2011

Amber Rose - The BF I Never Met

So there are not that many times in life, I see pictures or hear things about someone and feel like, yeah, if we met, we'd be BF's. With my actual BF, it happens all the time. She has fake friendships with Oprah and Beyonce to name a few (she obviously has an over inflated ego right) but she talks about them like, yeah, I'm a lot like Beyonce, and if we ever met, she'd love me.

I am not sure if this only happens on vacation or if in real life, we embody the spirit of the these ladies we don't know. I currently feel that way about Amber Rose. In a recent trip to Chicago, my friends kept referring to me as Amber Rose. I believe I had embodied her spirit...and stretch pants, lol. I was rocking stretch pants, a tank top, fierce fur boots, a short leather jacket and a smile in like 5 degree weather. Extra awesome. I felt like Amber would be proud of me for being balls to the wall and looking mad cute doing it.

So you may be wondering, what I love about Amber. She and I are the only chicks that can do this...
...and look like a hit! Ok, yes, she may have a little bit more skill doing it, but I am coming into my inner Amber for real and in no time...you probably won't be able to tell the difference between me and her.


The hair, the stretch pants, the tank tops, the skirts...oh my! Bottom line...this bitch is bad. She and I would have a blast, or should I say, will have a blast when we meet. We will share stories about our times at the barber shop and how we BMF.

Yes, me and my BF may be dreaming thinking like we look like, feel like and would be friends with these ladies, but on our trips...we have fun channeling their energy. They make for awesome photo opps! I am attempting in my everyday life to channel her and my other BF's I've never met. Throw a little Amber in my sunglass game, or my shoe game, who knows where she will show up next!

Just for a fun photo montage to our BF's we never met, here is the Detroit Amber and Beyonce in Chicago about 1 or 2 years ago.
Detroit Amber and Bey about a month ago in Chicago...
So, Amber if you are reading this somewhere, holler at me. We have some catching up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment