Thursday, February 17, 2011

My New Style: Harajuku

Somehow...this has developed into my new style. I recreated versions of these outfits without even seeing the photos first!
First look...Preppy Harajuku



Second Look: Sexy Harajuku



I just found the Gwen Stefani Harajuku's which is hilarious because they have both of my looks combined. I'm into a new prep/sexy/varsity look and I'm loving it right now. It makes me feel really comfy, yet sexy, and different what everyone is doing. I'm not addicted to cute sweaters and socks. They show off all of my best assets.

The pix above were taken at my BFF D's 30th Bday weekend. I was in the absolute best shape of my life and typically am when I'm with my D girls. We sleep all day, eat once, and party the rest of the night. Now I remember why I was so tiny when I moved to DC.

Below is me recreating my Harajuku sexy prep in DC at my friends dinner.



I'm really interested in seeing how this new style is going to play out. I'm having lots of fun with it right now.


Oh, and we'll get to that awesome hair in a minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment