Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My adventures in sleep

So if you look at the time of these posts you will see I've been on the computer all freaking night. It is now 5am and I should be getting up for work at like 6 so you have no idea how pissed I am that my body will not allow me, now matter now tired, and irritated it knows I am, the opportunity to go to sleep. I tried to take a shower, look up some blogs, watch the weather, take some more theraflu....nothing.

I know what the issue is, I have anxiety issues and am about to go into a few new business ventures and it is hard for me to process all of the information alone without lots of research, user reviews, advise, etc. I feel I've fallen down a little and of course my DH doesn't get it because he's ....uh...a man, but its cool...I'll get over it.

So I'm up. I'm up and get more pissed the closer the clock gets to 6...tick tock, tick tock. And then I'm expected to totally perform for 9 hours and them come home and perform for my family and friends....

....so maybe this is my body and minds way of giving me a little semblance of time. Though I would have maybe tried to schedule myself in a little early, say 8pm, I guess I gotta take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment