Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 4 of HCG

So, below are a couple of pictures of what I've been eating for the past couple of days...
Spinach Salad with Grilled Chicken and Veggies

Jerk Chicken Sandwich with Hummus Spread and Spinach Side Salad

So far I have lost 5 lbs. I am doing a somewhat modified HCG because I have been soooo hungry this time around. I am allowing myself a few more carbs and mixing my veggies because I need the variety. Also, instead of the apple cider vinegar/lemon juice dressing for salads, I'm using my ultimate favorite Ken's Steak House light Cesar dressing.

This morning, I weighed and hadn't lose as much as I wanted to, which blew me because I'm really trying. But I did eat a huge handful of honey roasted peanuts around midnight, which may of had something to do with it! I'm back. Those peanuts are gone out of the bedroom (how they got these will come in my post about my night eating addiction).

Anyhoo, today, I'm back. After reading an article in Women's World, I'm trying to take more vitamins also. I'm horrible with remembering any pills (maybe how I got the baby and this big anyway), but I'm doing a multi-vitamin, calcium supplement, and vitamin d. A lot of natural girls are taking biotin supplements also, and I hope to try those oneday. One mountain to climb at a time.

My goal is to lose 30 lbs. And after today, my goal is those boy shorts in my previous post. But I'm now 25 lbs away!

No comments:

Post a Comment