Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Today is 1/1/11...I played these numbers in the lottery. I know its a long shot, but had to do it!

I love blogs, so I decided, in the new year, I'd start one that can totally synopsize my life.  Turning 30 recently has kick started my journey to self discovery.  This blog will be a journal of my experiences which I hope to one day look back on and laugh...or cry:-)

I'm on a natural hair journey, which will be discussed along the way. I'm trying to get my pre-baby body back, which will be discussed along the way. I love music and fashion and a bunch of other stuff which will also be discussed along the way.

I'm no expert, however, I would hope that my trials and errors can somehow be of help to someone, or at least create great comic relief.

Stay tuned for my adventures. I plan to have this moment for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment