Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I'm Thinking...

So I'm pretty sure I'm going through my quarter-life crisis...I'm pretty sure I'm having an internal breakdown of some sort. I've come up with many acronyms to explain my condition. LOP...MAH...HTFDIGH...IWTSMVA...lots! I won't go into what each of those mean, but for my besties...they already know.

It seemed to be leading up to 30 and now fully into 30 I feel like I should know more about myself. What to do to make me feel and look better, but I feel somehow turning 30 started me off at scratch. Again...HTFDIGH! Really! I feel like my natural hair journey initiated some other internal journeys inside of me...and hey, everyday, I'm even surprised at the stuff I think and feel about myself.

Yeah...its some bullish. Dirty, dirty, dirty thirty. You dirty ____!You did this to me. I want that self assuredness I had at 25. I loved 25...and 24...and 26...and almost anything that started with a 2 in front of it. This 3 stuff is really not the deal. I've only been at it for 2 months, so I guess I'll give it a try, at least for like another 10 months.

I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment