Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Knotty Blowout Fro

Can you say 9 day hair! I didn't think I could....but I am and its super cute!




When the winter first started, it was just my mission to find styles I didn't have to wet in the am. Now, I'm kinda styles I don't have to wet for several days. I had been rocking my coil out for a few days and it was getting kinda old, so I wanted some bigger hair. I sprayed my hair with the talijih waasjid protective leave in, oiled it with coconut oil and pulled out my blow dryer. I blow dryed each section with a denman - like brush (from Goody) and it didn't take more than 15 minutes. Once this was completed I rocked my hair in a fro for a day. See picture below:
After the fro day, I parted small sections and twisted. Because my hair isn't long, some areas wouldn't twist so I twisted and pinned this areas to my head. I slept with a scarf and in the morning unwraveled with coconut oil. So the top pix and bottom pix are with the same blow out, just made the top one a little more developed with the overnight twist.

I'm hoping to get another day out of this style because its 5 am if you can see when I'm up posting. I haven't been able to sleep all night and won't have time to create a new hair style for work in the am.

No comments:

Post a Comment