Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 11 of HCG

I have some awesome pix I'd like to show you, but to reiterate...I've misplace my picture holdy thing (i'm having a brain fart and can't think of the official name). Anyhoo, yeah, I'll post those when I have a chance.

Anyhoo, I am only 12 lbs away from my goal weight...well my first goal weight. My first goal is to get to my pre-baby weight. The next goal is to get to my first goal weight ever. I've been here like once in my life and Imma do it...no diggity no doubt.

The diet is coming along. I'm losing about .5-1 lb per day. People are hilarious cuz they like to tell you how the weight is going to come back, how diets don't work, etc, etc. Well, I'm not feeding into it. I've dieted before and lost 50 lbs (first goal weight) and kept it off for almost 5 years. It wasn't until I meet this man, oh, my DH, that the weight started coming back, and back and add baby...you get big girl.

What I'm eating now...Below is a sample of what I had today. Kinda random, but I'm full:
1. Breakfast - Apple
2. Lunch - Morning Star Black Bean Pattie, Sandwich Thins 100 Calorie Buns, 2 cups of Spinach, 10 Grape Tomatoes, 2 tablespoons Ken's Steakhouse Dressing Lite Cesar (da bomb)

The Burger on the left is the one I eat and the right is one you can make from scratch that has black beans. If you click on the link, it gives you the instructions. I'm not really down with cooking my own from scratch food right now. I barely have the energy to eat much food right now, so I'm keeping it simple with the Morning Star set and forget its.

One last thing I've incorporated is a little exercise. I try to do about 30 minutes a day. I'm using the Comcast FitTV right now and it actually has a lot of the videos I actually own for free.

Let's see if we can get to my goal by next Sunday...dun, dun, duuuuuuunnnnn!

No comments:

Post a Comment