Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Where am I?

So, I've been gone for a minute I know. I miss you. I really do. I love writing down my crazy thoughts and have been bottling up so much. I plan to post like 5000 blog post (but probably won't do more than 4). I started a new career, am courting a new business venture, lost more weight, am going through a mini depression, and a myriad of other things which I hope to get to soon.
 
Anyhoo...this is what I've been listening to hard core for like the past...2-3 weeks.
 
And this music is playing in my head on a 24 hour music. Some people call it trance, rave, hip hop, R&B...I call it...AWESOME.
 
The freaking weekend! Who is the weeknd. I don't know. Don't really care to know. The mystery of it all semi turns me on. His music is me. It makes me feel. He seems like he has some ish with him and I relate to that. I feel like I'm on his PR team because I tell everyone I meet about him, but down load asap the-weeknd.com. Best move in your life. All the songs are my favorite. But Coming Down is a symphony to my ears. The passion, the pain, the carelessness, sensuality...I get it all.  Ride with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment