Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My weight loss files

I've lost almost 50 lbs! And yes I'm thrilled. I still wear this skirt, but I wear it like this (belted and with a sweater) because I love the pattern and I can't afford to replace every single piece of clothing in my closet because of my weight lost.

I've went down from a size 18 suit to a size 12 (Calvin Klein i wore for my first day of work). Yeah I was geeked and yeah it was quite snug, but it buttoned. I hope by the end of July its hanging off like the other skirt.

My problem and what makes me melancholy is my post baby belly. Pre baby...I had boobs but no belly. Now...belly. And as K likes to call them "scratch marks" instead of stretch marks. She told me yesterday that I needed band-aids for all my "scratch marks". That cut me deep (no pun intended).

I joined a gym, I work out (typically...although I haven't been in like a week, but don't judge me). And still no movement on my belly. I even think its lopsided. At what point to do I say f' it. I'm a mom and I have a belly and be happy with my weight loss success or am I just doing the wrong thing to try to loose it?  In another world with a richer husband and a better job, I'd have a personal trainer who could tell me exactly what to do to transfer that fullness from my belly to my booty, but for right now...I'm at a loss.

I do sit ups, crunches, weights with the belly, etc. of course I don't go super hard, but hard enuff where I think I should have some shrinkage. Maybe I need to start measuring it. Maybe it is gettingsmaller and I don't feel it is, like I feel like my hair isn't growing until I look at previous blog post.
I don't know. I want immediate results...although as I'm typing this I've just crushed a whole bag of chex mix and I was only supposed to eat 1/3 of it...boo me.
I must be about to start my cycle because I'm a hot hungry mess.

Yahhhh...me. Keep up the good work (note sarcasm).

No comments:

Post a Comment