Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oscar Meyer


I have a serious affection for red lipstick. What woman doesn’t??? I want to wear red lips soooo bad, however, I feel like my lips already look like bologna meet, and red lipstick would look like that piece of red plastic around the bologna meat…i.e. unattractive!

I recently came across this article which profiles lipsticks on different shades of women and how awesome they look. I agree, each of these women have a different shade, and different shape of lip, complexion, etc. However, I still do not feel like I fit inL

I know my lips. My lips are a gloss/neutral only…or at most a chestnut lip line/florabundence (mac) gloss. No huge color definition. They are just to big and meaty I think.

I’m feeling like though, I may jump out there and try it…(again). I have tried burgendy’s which aren’t good and only make me look like I’ve been chiefing. I’ve tried pinks…which aren’t bad, but aren’t great. And I have yet to find a bam! Red. Which could be exactly what I’m missing…I’ve tried it with liner, but still…it’s its like you want to fry it up and put them between some white bread.

Stay Tuned…Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment