Wednesday, June 29, 2011

This Moment's Social Addiction

So my name is Rae...and I'm addicted to Living Social.

Well, this among other things.

I love http://www.livingsocial.com/. Everyday, like an awesome friend who knows you can't pass up a deal, they email me with a deal in my area. Sometimes its for my favorite spot, sometimes its for a spot I've never been too, but most times... I buy it!

I have so many restaurants, adventures, even movie tickets in my living social que. I love it. I get half off to restaurants, that I would've ordinarily spent a rack of money at. And ya'll know I like getting things on the low! I'm so glad this service started. Add to that I believe they are opening an office by my job, which I'm pretty sure they are doing only to be near their biggest fan...me!

Anyhoo, if you don't already have it, I suggest signing up. Its free and fun and is a place that makes your DOLLA HOLLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment