Sunday, June 5, 2011

Smoke Filled Room

There is nothing I find, more relaxing than drinking a nice scotch and letting the smoke from one of these roll across my tongue...
I know...you are probably thinking...more relaxing than sex. And I would say yes, because sex isn't always relaxing as it is fulfilling because you have to worry about another person, their pleasure...ok...I've digressed.

Anyhoo, almost once a week, I meet my girls at a local smoke shop and chill. Relax. Its such a nonconfrontational environment. Mixed crowd, black and white, mostly men. And the men are there not for us, not to try to holla, but to do what we are attempting to do...enjoy the smoke filled room.

I love it. I've missed going the past couple of weeks and really need to go and reup. My favorites right now (and this changes almost weekly) are Perdomo's for a full body cigar and Tatiana Groovy Blues for something a little more sweet.

The aficionado helps me navigate my way through the cigar shop, giving me advice, baby stepping me through the different choices, and now...I would say i've moved up from a Novice to a Beginner. No where near an Intermediate, but I'm getting there.

Anyhoo...cheers to my scotch drinking, cigar smoking chicas, especially if they are natural hair chicas because the smoke attaches to my wig like no other. I typically just wash and condition as soon as I come home...but its so worth it. I love it...um, um, um...

No comments:

Post a Comment