Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sorta Shorty

So this is my new summer look…

I have all the pieces to this outfit (except the clunky shoes…which I’m a little on the fence about) but pretty much this is the look.

I love jean shorts, with an off the shoulder shirt and stockings. My stockings will def be lace or some other type of fun print, but this look is what I’m wearing.

I know…you may be thinking…its how…why the tights…well I love it. One I don’t quite love my legs in shorts to begin with. I love my legs in skirts, but shorts…eh. But shorts with tights give it some flavor. Its playful, yet sexy.  I recently bought my first pair of shorts from forever 21. The are the shorts equivalent to jeggins…hmmm shorggins? I’ll work on that. But they fit cut, aren’t super tight on my thighs and look really cute with tights. I’m still working on the shirt, but I just may have a solution for it.

When I put the outfit together, I will post a pix for your eyes onlyJ

No comments:

Post a Comment