Sunday, June 5, 2011

9 Month Check In

So my fro is almost 10 months and this is a pix from 9.5 months! She looks amazing I know.


I blew it out the other night and wore it to work like this. I was a little nervous like I said in a previous post. But I rocked it well. At night to preserve it and to make sure it didn't shrink up on my, I did this...


Little bantu twist (about 10-15) and pinned them to my head. I then put on my satin scarf and went to sleep.

In the AM...I, picked it out and it looked like this...
Still awesome! A little smaller, but awesome. I love my fro! I want it to get a little bigger and then I will really be happy.

To get the fro, I wash and condition (trader joe nourish products). Then I add grapeseed oil to my hair to seal (it can withstand high heats). And then I put on my kinky curly leave in and section it off into 6 sections. I follow the natural chica blowout method. Its so much easier when you section it off. I then add heat protectant to each section and blow.

This fro lasted me about 3-4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment