Monday, February 11, 2008

Your First Day at Work

Well...its been an interesting day Lil' Boog. Mommy has had a headache all day, but Daddy took great care of her. He's really patient and sweet and I'm sure in the upcoming months, we are going to give him the flux, lol.

He did suggest, along with Grandma, that I take something. So we called urgent care and they told me I can take Tylenol. It worked...eventually, and I think a lil laughter from your Auntie Candy in Cali helped!

I made Daddy dinner, and then we found out that...yep, you don't like bacon. I use it to fry corn, so of course I had a piece, but you quickly showed me you are against pork, lol. Why bacon Lil' Boog, why???

I recovered quickly, and went on to have a good night. Tomorrow is your first day in the office. You get to ride the metro and everything! I hope no one has on any stinky perfume because I don't think you like that either.

I'm going to get some rest now...I love you...

Momma Boog

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Boogie Woogie...
    BAN THE BACON ! ! !

    ReplyDelete