Monday, February 11, 2008

Dr. Appointment #1

Today was our first Dr. Appointment. We are trying new Doctors to see who is going to do right by you and Mommy. The lady we went to today was really nice.

She calculated that you are just shy of 5 weeks...this means you are about the size of a grain of rice...TINY! She could not do a full exam and feel you because you are too small, but she will do that in a couple of weeks.

She took Mommy's blood to check her hormone levels and to confirm that you are really in there (which I know you are:-) Tomorrow the Doctor will call back to let us know when the next appointment is. I'm sure that is one Daddy will want to be at because then they will do a Sonogram. The Doctor plans to do an early sonogram because Mommy's side of the family gets sick easily and we want to keep a good eye on you. This will be your first picture to world and I can't wait!!!

Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy the Prenatals I got. They are as big my cell phone, but packed with everything you need to be beautiful, smart, and healthy.

I LOVE You Lil' Boog....

No comments:

Post a Comment