Tuesday, February 12, 2008

And the results are in!

So the Doctor's office called with Mommy's results and yes...you are in there!!!! Yahhhh!!! I'm so happy. My hormone levels were at 629 and anything over 25 is a positive pregnancy! The Doctor wants mommy to come back next Tuesday to test the levels again and make sure the levels are increasing...which I know they are because you are growing big and strong in there!

Also, Mommy did a little shopping and bought you your first Pajama outfit. I'm not sure if you are a girl or boy yet, so I got one in each color. Mommy can't wait to shop for you and dress you up! You are going to be such a hit!

Ok, so that's all for me. Oh, your Daddy is going through it, he is experiencing all my symptoms too. He's been sleepy, and hungry, and has had a headache since we found out about you. I'm sure it may also be just the excitement. Mommy's going to take care of him when she gets home from work.

I'm counting down the days until I get to see your for the first time...right now I'm looking at about...34 more weeks, or 238 days. WOW! That seems like a long time, but I want you to stay in this 5 star hotel Mommy has (also called my womb) until you are ready!

Love you Lil' Boogie Woogie

1 comment:

  1. Mema Franie has been smiling ever since she found out about you lil' Boogie Woogie. I chose the name i want you to call me today -
    How do you like Mema Franie? I tried on a few others but I like this one best.

    I can't wait for your pictures. I'm glad Mommy starting the shopping thing. Now I can get my shop on too!!

    I love all three of you... Daddy Boog, Mommy Boog and Baby Boog.

    ReplyDelete