Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


Lil' Boog, today is Valentine's Day. This is a day when people celebrate the love they have for one another. In the past, Mommy didn't really celebrate this day because she hadn't really experienced real love. But today, Mommy has Daddy and you, I now know what real love feels like:)

Everyone has been bringing Mommy to tears today with beautiful sentiments and Happy Valentine's Day wishes. Daddy made Mommy a custom card and it was sooooo beautiful. I'll show it to you when you are able to read (probably about 3 years because you are going to be a genuis). Your Mema Franie sent an awesome card to all of us (above). Isn't it GREAT! You are so LOVED!

1 comment:

  1. This is extensive! Good job, they are also so sweet:) I give you six months and then they are going to be like "Why are you doing this to my body!!!" Oh and the last month or two, it is going to be like "If you just don't come out I am going to go crazy, I just want my ankles back!!!" Love you

    Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete