Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dr. Appointment #2

Well Lil' Boog, Mommy had another Doctor's appointment today. They only took blood, but Mommy waited almost an half hour for the Doctor to arrive and another half hour to be seen. Not cool! Mommy was patient and read pregnancy mags while she waited. She wants to stay calm so she doesn't sweat the small stuff.

The nurse finally took the blood and said that your first sonogram will be around March 7, 2008. It will be finalized once my blood works comes back tomorrow. I hope my levels are through the roof and your are growing big and strong in Mommy's womb:-)

Mommy got a lead on some good Doctor's that are closer to our house, so she may change in the upcoming weeks. I'll keep you posted. I can't wait to get the sonogram and look and you and hear you little heart beating for the first time!!! I'm getting emotional just thinking about it:-)

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this Blog. It makes me feel like I'm there.

    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS BLOG!

    And you Posted my Valentine. Now I'm emotional!

    Is that hereditary? hmm??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Auntie and Uncle DallasFebruary 19, 2008 at 11:57 PM

    We can't wait to meet you Lil' Boog! Your mommy and daddy are so smart for starting this blog. Now we can all keep up with you and how you are doing.
    We love you so much already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. B, I love the blog, I just came by to check up on you and the baby.

    ReplyDelete