Sunday, February 10, 2008

Who Knew!

Well, well well...

Welcome Lil Boog! Your Mommy and Daddy have created you (according to the 2 plus signs I got on the tests). We are only about...4 or 5 weeks into your creation (you are still really tiny in Mommy's belly), but I already feel you.

So, we found out Friday, February 8, 2008 around 7PM, that we concieved you. Mommy was scared a little at first, but your Daddy had no worries! I tell you, we could have not picked a better Daddy for you. I can't wait until you meet him!

Anyhoo, Mommy was scared because people would call her...um...lets see in baby talk...over excited. Like, the butterflies you are giving me now...Mommy feels those all the time over...most things. So to know I'm building you right now...in my belly...is like WOW!
We've told most of your Aunts and Uncles already and your Grandparents, who CAN'T WAIT to see you. Especially Daddy parents because you are the first grandbaby for them (Lucky You).
So...I won't talk you to death this morning. I couldn't sleep because I think and dream about you all night already. I love you so much and know you are going to be just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment