Thursday, February 17, 2011

End of 2nd Cycle of HCG

So here is a picture of me about a month before I started the HCG...


Here I am after the first cycle of HCG (20 lb lost)


And here I am after the second cycle (another 20 lbs)


I have been off the diet for about 2 weeks and have maintained a weight loss of about 36 lbs! I am so excited. I'm in "phase 3" of the program which is pretty much eat what you want within 1500 calories, but I haven't been counting calories or exercising like I was on the diet (which has shown with that extra 4 lb gain).

I plan to start the diet again next week and am kinda preparing myself this week for it. I plan to start drinking my cleansing tea again this weekend to rid myself of some of the patron and scotch and girl scout cookies I have been consuming and will hopefully lose another 20.

My final goal weight is only 25 lbs away, so I'm really excited about hitting it and maintaining it! I hope to be there by April...so wish me luck.

There have been a lot of exposes' about HCG and how it may or may not be healthy, but I really don't think there is anything wrong with it. The doctors have said nothing bad, just that they aren't sure about the effects, but if you see this banging body, you can see the affects, lol. Just kidding...but I really think its the low calorie intake that makes all of the difference. I do about 1000 calories per day on it, and no matter if you are spraying HCG or not, you are still going to lose weight with so few calories. Add to that a workout plan and you will have Amber Rose body in no time.

My process again started in like Sept. I did Sept - Oct for the first cycle. Was off through the holidays and started the second cycle Jan - Feb. I plan this next cycle to go Mar- April.

No comments:

Post a Comment