Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sleep Update...

So, yeah...me and sleep. Love/hate relationship. As you've read...it doesn't necessarily work out with us without a third party. That third party may be liquor, pills, sex...but yeah, something typically has to come between me and sleep. And lately...I've been trying this whole, just go to sleep on your own thing, and that is not that deal.

Did I just try to do this for giggles...no! Its because I left my pills in Detroit and won't be able to get to my Dr. until next week because of my stupid training. But I am tired. Super deliriously tired. I've had a lot on my mind lately...you know the whole trying to get my life together thing...and I am up thinking about that, checking emails, working, texting, all of that instead of sleeping.

So, for the past week, I've maybe slept...uh...4 hours. Maybe. I'm in a stupor. I'm now...at 5PM on a 70 degree day in DC laying on my super soft sheets, in my awesome comfy comforter and not at happy hour. I want to go to HH, drink outside on a patio somewhere, listening to smooth jams. Maybe after I take a nap (if I can take a nap) I can go...have some scotchys and get a full night of sleep.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment