Thursday, February 24, 2011

In my ears: Theophilus London

So Theophilus...

First of all he has an awesome hilarious name. Not sure if it is his real name. There are a few bloggers out there that get into the meat of the human, where they were born, their name, their struggle...yeah not me. I'd rather make up mental stories about the person and let that be it. Who cares whats real right...other than the music.

Theophilus was born Theophilus. People called him Theo. He didn't like it, but blessed me to continue to do so. But what he did like...making great music. I was recently provided some tracks from this dude, that I really like. He's hip hop. And I like hip hop so I like him. Actually he's kinda neo-hop or hip-neo...not sure if that's a category yet, but I'm owning it. One of the tracks feature Jesse Boykins III, a mad arrogant cat who I saw in concert a few months ago. His music with Theo (he lets me call him Theo) is good.

I'm posting a couple youtubes of my favorite songs right now from Theophilus. He was recently in DC and I had totally planned on going to the concert and rocking out with all the other 20 year olds (yes all the other) but my early onset Alzheimer's made me mix up the damn days. Anyhoo, I support you from afar Theo.

Enjoy...
                                                                        I want you.

                                                                        Connected.
                                                                     (Jesse and Theo)

No comments:

Post a Comment