Saturday, February 26, 2011

Facial

So this week I had one of the most amazing facials.
The facial...was about 90 minutes and included a massage and was extremely beneficial for my mind and body. It included extreme exfoliating, cleaning, massaging and a lesson on natural skin care...my fav. As you know I'm on a mission for find natural awesome inexpensive ways to care for my skin and hair.

So the awesome advice...same as I hear with natural black hair, be easy. We don't need all the chemicals, scrubs, astringents. We have to be tender with our skin. I was instructed to wash my face with honey only! And if I need an exfoliant to use honey with a little fine sea salt mixed in. As a toner, she swears by the ACV, so I'm trying that with a cotton ball and cut with water. As a moisturizer I have Tamanu oil. This is a "miracle" all natural oil that has so many anti-bacterial and healing properties. I will do a full review on this oil and this regiment in a couple of weeks. Hopefully it won't go from sugar to ish like the OCM did.

For now, I'm enjoying my fresh face, my makeup lays awesome when I wear it and I feel great. I believe I will be adding facials to my monthly splurge:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment