Thursday, February 17, 2011

6 Months Natural Update

Add caption


So, this weekend I tried Ms. Jessie's Curly Pudding. Yeah...I have a love hate relationship with it. First let me say I will not buy this again. Its $40 damn dollars. Yes, you get a big (ger) jar, but it takes a lot of product for my hair. After a few days using it, I'm already 1/2 through with it. But it gets worst...it only lasted for 1 damn day! The next morning, my shingled wash and go was mad thirsty and totally white! For a product that expensive its a blower.

Also, it takes about 3 hours for the product to turn from white to clear. Yes, it smells amazing. Yes, it makes my hair feel amazing, really moisturize and not crunchy like my EcoStyler gel...but a 20 minute shingle, 3 hour wait and in the morning having to wash it out...no thank you.

My hair in these pictures was a mix of one day Ms. Jessies, the next EcoStyler. And guess what...only I can tell the difference. Can you? Nope. But $40 compared to $4...I'm going with EcoStyler. Yes, my hair is crunchier, but it last the next day without the snowflakes of the Ms. Jessies and I can wear a wash and go for 2 or more days.

I will use Ms. Jessies maybe on a date night with the DH where he will be running his hands through my curls and wants to smell it. But for everyday, I'm going with gel until I find another pudding that is more economical and flake free.

No comments:

Post a Comment