Monday, March 10, 2008

You were amazing!!!


LIL BOOG! Me and your Daddy saw you today and you were soooo amazing! The doctor didn't even have to look for you, you just popped right up on the screen like bam! And then you know what you did, you started waving your little arm buds at Mommy and Daddy! I think you were just as excited for us to see you as we were!!!

I didn't know I could LOVE you more, but now...its confirmed...I DO! I LOVE YOU and can't wait for you to get here!!! I heard your heart beat, 180 beats per minute!!! Your Daddy seems to think you have the heart of a champion already!!!

You were so alert and amazing and I could've just sat there and looked at you all day. I'm attaching a picture tonight, but will attach all of your pictures tomorrow!!!

I think you look beautiful already! You look just like me at your age, so alert and intelligent! You are the best baby ever!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brandiss and Tyrone,
    Lil Boogie is beautiful. I wonder who he/she looks like. I am trying to see the resemblance. Keep the pictures coming. Let me know if you received this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tears in my eyes. Lil Boogie looks just like Daddy Boogie and Mommy Boogie. I can't wait to show the pictures to all my friends.

    ReplyDelete