Tuesday, March 18, 2008

5 AM...Really?

Good Morning Lil' Boog,
I guess you needed some attention earlier than normal today. You woke Mommy up around %AM and are against her going back to sleep. Since, you actually are the boss of me right now (and only right now:-)

Though you aren't up stretching and moving around in there, you must be doing something that has Mommy's metabolism working. I'm very thirsty and feel like I could eat at the breakfast buffet at Golden Corral (don't get any ideas Daddy Boog...I still hate buffets).

Mommy actually had a late morning meeting and planned on sleeping in a little longer, but I guess I'm up now so will go to work first and then to the meeting.

So...yeah, thanks for the morning wake up call my sweet precious demanding fetus. Cheers to a greatly productive day!

2 comments:

  1. U keep us both up when you do that Lil homie but at least I got a fried balogna sandwhich out of the deal.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Donna ( jersey girl)March 18, 2008 at 9:26 PM

    EWWWWW Fried bologna sandwich!! Lil Boogie wants to eat omelets, biscuits,orange juice, freshly squeezed, and steak for breakfast. Daddy, you might have to change your breakfast menu.

    ReplyDelete