Monday, March 10, 2008

Boogs First Photo Shoot!

Guess what Lil' Boogie...???? Later this afternoon Mommy and Daddy are going to her Doctor to get your first sonogram!!!!!! OMG!!!! Mommy is sooooo excited, she can barely hold it in at work, lol. This will be when Mommy sees you as probably a little...bulb on the screen and she gets to hear your heart beating!!!!

Mommy and Daddy can't wait. I'm pretty sure Daddy is going to tear up a little, though he says he wont, lol. Anyhoo, I can't wait to see you and hear you and confirm you are as perfect as I think you are! I bet your photos are going to be the best sonogram photos ever! The Doctor will probably want to pin them up on her wall of fame!

1 comment:

  1. Lil Boogie, please tell mommy I want to see you too! Ask her to post your first pic's on the blog.
    Love you !

    ReplyDelete