Thursday, March 13, 2008

9 Weeks and Going!

Lil' Boogie...only 31 weeks to go, lol. You are now the size of large delicious grape (but between me and you, you are even bigger).

Your heart is almost complete and you even have little teeth starting to bud. Your little tail is completely gone (thank God) . You are now a fetus and not a little amphibian. Your organs and nerves are developing wonderfully!
You even have fully formed eyes, but they will be fused shut for about 16 more weeks. Now, the placenta is producing hormones for you so now I will hopefully start getting back normal. I'm sure your Daddy will be happy with that, lol.
Now that your nerve endings have started building, Mommy is going to start a little ritual. Every day, maybe twice for at least 10 minutes, I'm going to sit in a quiet place, put my arms around you (invetro) and focus on my hopes and dreams for you. I'm going to think about my intentions for you as a parent and what I want us both to get from each other. This is going to be our Mommy and Me time!
I love you, and keep up the good work!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet....time to use ur own hormones buddy...mommy needs hers back, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Donna (Jersey Girl)March 13, 2008 at 8:40 PM

    Brandiss, wait until the Lil Boogie(lol) is at least 8 months. You are sitting "comfortably" ( I use that term loosely)in bed under the sheets. SUDDENLY, the sheet and your belly start to move. It rises and falls. It gyrates, it ripples to the left and then to the right and it does this for about 5 minutes. Lil Boogie has just awakened. He/she is stretching and you feel and see every movement. It's amazing to watch. Please note the time on the clock. After the birth, that will be the time he/ she wakes up and it's FEEDING TIME!! (Feed Me)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lil Boogie, you have the best mommy. Already having the Mommy and me time. . . I'm so happy for you. That is so special and will be so important as you grow.

    I hope Mommy will play you some really cool music and read to you too!

    I already know that you will be all that Mommy and Daddy hope you to be.

    I am already making my declarations over you and I know you will be great!

    BE BLESSED
    MeMa Franie

    ReplyDelete