Thursday, March 27, 2008

11 Weeks Today!!!

Hello My Sweet Baby,
Today you are 11 weeks and you are making big changes. You are about the size of a plum now, and are moving all around. Though you are too small for me to feel it, I know there is a party going on in my uterus. You are learning to swallow and how to coordinate your hands almost enough to touch your face!

My morning sickness has eased for the most part, but my pregnancy tiredness is still alive and kicking. I'm taking the advice of your very wise Mema Franie and allowing myself to be pregnant and tired and sleepy and a teaspoon of lazy. Some women can work a 10 hour day, come home, cook dinner, wash clothes, clean up, and still be pregnant. Well, I feel sorry for those women who do all that, lol. Cuz your Mommy right now is just not going to be her. And doesn't feel those women who are her should be her because her needs a nap!
Ok, I digress...back to you...you are awesome and your Daddy is so happy the first trimester is nearing its end. 2 more weeks and hopefully we'll see some light at the end of the tunnel. I'm pasting your 11 week photos. I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment