Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Baby Stories

Hi baby,

Mommy is home today and has been trying to take it easy. I've already had a full day at the office this week, so my day off is such a pleasure. I've taken the time to do some laundry today, but from the looks of it, Daddy has way more clothes than Mommy, lol. We are going to have to do some MAJOR consolidating when you come because I'm sure you will have lots more than both of us.

You haven't been giving Mommy any trouble this week, but Mommy is really tired. I've been watching Baby Story and Birth Day on TLC/Discovery all day and its so interesting to me now. A lot of these um..."interesting" women choose to make a point and not use any medicine to birth their babies. They call that having your baby "natural".

In your Mommy's opinion, having your baby natural is anything short of an Alien scooping down from out of space and morphing your baby out with a magic wand through your belly button. Why women think they are making us Moms who want the meds feel bad is beyond me.

I want both me and you to have the least amount of stress possible on your birth day and I don't know what could be more stressful than a full human head (and shoulders) coming of out Mommy's very cute delicate petite body without injecting LOTS of Happy Juice:-) I will need the Happy Juice. Your Daddy seems to think Mommy is very strong and will just pop you right out and I hope he's right. You may not know it but your Daddy is self proclaimed as "God's Favorite" so I hope he's been letting him know what expects to happen on your birth day and they have everything taken care of when Mommy gets ready to go into labor, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Go for the Happy Juice girl. Take it from one who knows. and tell Daddy I'm God's Favorite. He's God's Grand Favorite.

    I love the three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have nothing to prove girl take the Happy Tonic! It feels sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete