Sunday, March 9, 2008

Week End

Mommy had a really fun weekend Lil' Boogie! Daddy let her sleep all evening on Friday and on Saturday she had all her favorite girlfriends over (your soon to be Aunties) for a Brunch.

Mommy LOVES hosting little parties and showing off her culinary skills, but I must say, I don't have the same energy I used to for it, lol. Though I had a ball, when the party ended, my legs and feet were aching something terrible. It was even kinda hard to sleep last night.

But I must say it was all worth it! I'm sure you felt it too, lol. Mommy laughed and ate and had a ball with the ladies. Daddy left to go on a "mandate" with his buddies, but he did come back to hang out with the ladies a little.

I'm not sure how or if Mommy will be able to host any more ladies events like she used to, but I'm glad I did that one. Everyone can't wait until you get here and be apart of the events too!

1 comment:

  1. two words for tired Mommy to be :
    COVER DISH

    ReplyDelete