Monday, September 5, 2011

Perm Envy

Lately...I've been feeling quite envious of chicas I see with perms! What is that about? I don't know, maybe the grass is always greener syndrome, who knows. 

Anyhoo, its not the long permed hair, its the short, tight hair style I used to wear. Shaved in the back, short on the sides, long in the front. I'm sure I'm going to get over it, especially since I've committed myself to at least 2 years of growing my hair out in its natural state.

I've tried to straighten my hair since going natural on more than one occasion and the results were very tragic...


Its just not a good look on me yet. I look like an old lady. It poofs up almost instantly and I can't do anything with it.

I know this too will pass, but I wonder, do any other natural chicks sometimes long to go back? Hear the creamy crack calling them? Or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment