Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back to the basics: HCG

To say I've went HAM over the summer would be an understatement. I've went ham, turkey, corn beef...the list goes on.

I've had a super lazy summer, full of not working out, and lots of eating out. My diet, fitness, belly has just gone out the window. Add to that I signed up for the Marine Corp Marathon (only the 10K race, but still) and it is in 2 months. I have NOT worked out since June! WTF!

Today, I started old faithful...HCG again. No other diet plan has worked and stayed with me like this one. I am sad to inform you I have gained like 10 lbs during my summer of loafing around and its not a good look at all. Especially with my bday coming around and I expected to be well under my goal weight by that time.

Anyhoo, today, I got on the scale and the numbers were frightening. I was in shock and appalled at them. Yeah, my clothes have been a little more snug, but damn...who knew.

I'm back. Today, as I type I'm eating my apple:-( (I haven't eaten an apple in like 3 months) and I have a salad and chix breast for lunch (I haven't eaten a salad for lunch in like 2+ months). And my horrible horrible MelbaToast for my snack.

Ugh...*whispering in my quiet voice* leggo

No comments:

Post a Comment