Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Rae Pembroke Wonders...When to Say When?

So...I feel that I'm a pretty outspoken, fabulous fun female. And most of the chicas that I roll with are the same. Something has gotten me down lately though. It is that some of the Super Awesome girls I know and love have a problem...their Pecker Picker is broken.

By Pecker Picker, I mean, the men they choose to spend their life with, not just the jump off ones are wrong...wrong, wrong, wrong. I admit for a minute, mine was a little off too, but how do you tell your girl its time for a calibration?

Is there any nice way to say hey, I love you, but hate your mate? Its weird because the ones going through it are the most outspoken, fun, party-starting fun, fearless, females I know. I mean, they are great, but for some reason they don't feel they are great enough to be with someone who can cherish and cultivate them.

I guess I'm just venting, but I wish there was something I could do to insure everyone had an awesome Pecker Pick, a win, win. But does not agreeing with your girls choice in men eventually interfere with your choice of her? Is there a way to keep it separate and not judge or feel affected by her decision?

What has been y'all experience? When do you say when to being a friend?

1 comment:

  1. Depends on how receptive this friend is to criticism. If not perceptive best to leave it alone,
    You have to make sure youre making your observations from her eyes and not yours, something thatmay seem dumb and stupid to you, may be right up there alley. Some people do dumb and stupid.

    ReplyDelete