Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Rae Pembroke Loves...RLS

Are your legs keeping you up at night???

LMAO...that's how the advertisement begins for sufferers of RLS (or for those novice, Restless Leg Syndrome). It struck a cord in me because I believe I am a sufferer of RLS and after hearing all of the awesome side affects of the medication prescribed to treat it...I hope I am.

This medicine...Requip, is a miracle drug. Its to help us, millions of Americans who have the urge to move their legs at night. I think this is also called...Happy Feet, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, the medicine has such side affects as...sweatyness when standing, increased urges to gamble or have sex, or drink...and I don't know about you, but I can't wait for my trial pack!

Is it possible though...that the reason these people have restless legs because they have already been fucking too much and their legs are too tired? I don't know...I'm no M.D.

Anyhoo, if in the next few months I bet you all significant amount of money or try to hump you legs...realize...at least my legs are not keeping me up at night:-)

2 comments:

  1. No comment on the Requip! But I saw Nina Simone in concert on BETJ last night. She was tore up from the floor up. Very weird. But more power to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U aint got no restless leg syndrome, lol

    ReplyDelete