Thursday, August 25, 2011

This whole ish is in the way!

This is how I feel about my hair right now. I can say, within the year, I am not too in love with my mane, who I affectionaly call Sasha. Sasha ain't been right. She been a hot tangled dry mess! She need to get her life together.

Now, detangling takes me almost 10-15 mintues and I only have 5-6 inches of hair! My hair is really curly/kinky, whatever, and between the single strand knots I've been finding lately and the humidity, my hair is just not liking me right now. I use a large tooth comb to detangle or the goody style denman brush, but my hair is still coming out in rapid amounts. About enough to cover the palm of my hand.

So, a friend at work recently bought the tangle teezer and was like it works for her hair (she's transistioning), so I said ok, I'll give it a try. I went to Sally's and bought this:



This cute, sweet, unsuspecting pink thing had no idea what was about to enter its short, sweet britsles. I put it in my hair expecting it to begin just ripping through my hair. But you know what it did, it told Sasha to sit down somewhere, and she behaved! I was able to detangle my whole big head in less than 5 min! No sectioning, no comb first, just breezed through it. I was screaming out like at my amazement!

I then tried it on my daughter and I have to say, it did not give me the same results. We do not have the same hair and it seemed I needed really small sections to brush her hair. Her hair is much longer than mine and not as curly as it is kinky, so I sent back to the comb. Her hair NEVER sheds or breaks during detangle sessions (I'm completely jealous of this), so I figured if our previous process wasn't broke, the tangle teezer wouldn't fix it. I left it alone.

The tangle teezer will be my own personal friend. I heart this product. Thank you Great Britian for your awesome product!

No comments:

Post a Comment