Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm Lovin' It!!

I’ve become completely obsessed with fashion blogs the past few weeks. When life gets me down, I got look at other fab girls and what they are wearing! Right now, my favs are fashionbananas.com, meek-n-mild.blogspot.com, and curvesandconfidence.com. I totally love the outfit of the day posts and get really good ideas. Another blog I’m loving right now is fashionwithoutguilt.com. Great ideas on how to make your dolla holla. To make it easier, I’ve joined bloglovin.com. You should too! It’s a great way to keep up with your favorite blogs! I posted these and a few other favorites in my favorite bloggers tab up top!

Here is my first attempt at an au natural pix like the lovely ladies above. I think its pretty good. There will be more to come!


Jacket - Calvin Klein
Belt - Calvin Klein
Tank - Forever 21
Jeans - NY & Company
Shoes - BCBG

No comments:

Post a Comment