Thursday, August 25, 2011

I Need Yelp!

hahaha, you get it...Help/Yelp...


So, I'm a Yelper. I've been one for years and mostly read the reviews without writing many. However, recently I decided, I need to pay it forward and put my reviews out there too. I have so many to write, and now am only up to 6, lol. Don't judge me.

If you know me, you will know before I buy anything, travel anywhere, go out to eat, I read reviews. I heart reviews. I like to know what the people think. I like to do impromptu people polls while standing in lines, or across the table at dinner. I ask the waitress or bartenders what they think. I think an informed buyer is a smart buyer. DH likes to say, "You don't know those people, how can you respect their reviews". People typically only write reviews when they have a negative experience. And I want to hear about it. Up front. I like to know what I'm getting into before I take the leap.

Wouldn't it be awesome if people had a Yelp? I used to subscribe to this website "Don't Date Him Girl" but never wrote anything. I definitely looked up guys I dated to see if a girl hated him so much she put his review on there. I wonder what my review would say, probably something like...

1. She needs to review everything before she makes a decision. She's probably reading her review of reviewing right now.

Yep, that's probably all the negative you could get out of me. Other than that. I'm perfect:-). Anyhoo, I've linked my yelps to the bottom of this blog now, so you can check out where I've been and what I think. Remember, my opinion is the only one that counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment