Saturday, July 9, 2011

Working It

Working in a stuffy environment with big hair has been interesting. I do wild stuff with my hair now that it has got a lil longer and people react weirdly. Its hilarious. I come into a meeting with a suit on and a fro-hawk and its like the dj's record skips. Though I work in Chocolate City, still there is some pretension about a fro.

Anyhoo, I mostly wear it in a wash and go, but sometimes I get jiggy with it. I'm going to start taking pix of my looks and call it the Working It series. Below are a few of my work looks.



How do you work it? I would love to showcase my natural soros who are working their fros everyday to the workplace. Please email pictures and your profession (if you like) to raepembroke@gmail.com.

Work It!

No comments:

Post a Comment