Friday, July 15, 2011

What the F' Fridays: Fried Kool-Aid

So the trending topic for yahoo has been this…

I tried for about 2 days to ignore it, but I mean come one…when you see the words, “fried” and “kool aid” together, you have to know what it is all about. So…I gave in. I clicked it.

Don’t they look like little red donut holes. I hear they are little drops of heaven. Seriously. Drops from heaven. Combining anything in fried form for me is just awesome, so red kool aid fried was a no brainer. I like to think I really don’t like kool aid, but the older I get, the more I can appreciate making a whole pitcher of something for 27 cents!

I was all for this item, that is typically served at state fairs ONLY once a year. I mean, let’s not overdose on it right. But then I see this quote at the bottom of the page and I’m giving the creator mad side eye. He need to gone head with that…”Perhaps the creator is hoping his invention will get picked up by KFC as the perfect dessert pairing for its "DoubleDown" chicken sandwich.”

The only thing that will be doubled down is your wife’s health insurance policy once she knows her husband is going to drop dead in 5, 4, 3,2…

No comments:

Post a Comment