Saturday, July 9, 2011

11 Months Down...

I don't really know my exact "day" I decided to grow my hair because I was rocking a fade when I just said, I'm not going to the barbershop anymore. But I like to say it was around DH bday. Somewhere in there.

Anyhoo, she, Sasha Thumper, is 11 months. And I decided it was time to clip some ends. I have been having a lot of shedding (blog to come...still working on the cure) but clipping my ends will hopefully help it.

I cut about this much...
This is my post fro pix. I so need to stop taking pictures on my whack BB, but I realize that I never feel like going to get the camera once I start a process.

 My first afro pony! I was soooo proud of this moment!
 So proud I went straight Thelma from good times and added a scarf around it!
 
I didn't realize my hair could do this! I have not worn this style out, but plan on it soon. I realized my hair is growing. Its so hard when you see it everyday and when you take into account the shrinkage factor, but it can do a puff now! I went from 0 inches to about 6 inches (give or take) in 11 months. This is about 1/2 inch of growth a month and retention, don't forget about retention.

I can't wait til my natural anniversary next month. I'm throwing my hair a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment