Saturday, July 9, 2011

What the F’ Fridays: Skinny Pants Slacks


So…I work in a heavily populated area of a very transient town. Very metro accessible to everyone. Lot of tourists. Lots of random people. And I love style, I love to see what those zany kids are doing. I sometimes get ideas from the girls, or get transported back to a Cindy Louper video looking at the fashion. It’s fun right now.

However, you want to know what is not fun. Skinny stretch jeans, or slacks on men. Ewwww *in my Nikki Minaj voice*. I mean seriously. How can something be extremely tight and tucked in and sagging all at the same time? Again. Ewwww. Shoes to big, hats to big, shirts too tight, pants…painted on.

My point is this. Women wear skinny pants to uh…look skinny. To seemingly have super slim fronts and padunkadunk backs. To accentuate your booty and thighs. That is the by-product of wearing anything skinny or stretch. Men…I could only imagine are wearing them to do the same thing…*crickets*. . . . . … Are they trying to accentuate their packages or lack there off? Or are they showing off their thighs and humps? And if so…I’m so confused.

I see men who think they are stylish at work with the skin tights on in slack form and I can't help but to think to myself…I’m pretty sure you have a yeast infection. Because, as we know...that is what happens when you are sitting down at your office with skin tights on. I don’t even wear skin tights to work. 1. Because its hot as hell and 2. Because I don’t like excessiveness on my undercarriage. I like to let it breath! And men, I thought ya’ll had to do the same?

I’m pretty sure, maybe in about 10 years…we will see the results of the skin tights. The Skinny Pant revolution will yield a generation of impotent men who will have no offspring all because they feel in love with jeggins.

Really. What the F?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment